Human growth hormone (HGH) is the growth hormone naturally produced in our body in the pituitary gland. As the name suggests, the hormone is accountable for the regeneration and growth of the body cells. Without growth hormone (GH) it is impossible to increase the bone density and muscle mass.When the GH is secreted, it stays active in the blood only for a few minutes.The first HGH was synthesized in the laboratories in the year 1981, which was used as a performance enhancer by the athletes and bodybuilders.
The different forms
Before you start using the HGH, you should have a clear idea about what are the forms it is available in and how to take them. Basically, you will get it in three forms:
- Pills – They are the supplements that trigger the pituitary gland to produce the hormone in a greater quantity than it had been producing. You will get them at the pharmacies, health stores and even online. There are many manufacturers who produce this product. Some of the chief ingredients these pills should contain are L-Tyrosine, L-Arginine and L-Glycine. You should take these pills along with your meals to aid the process of digestion.
- Injections – To buy the injectable form, a valid prescription from the doctor is required. The HGH injection is a very powerful synthetic hormone and should be used under the proper supervision of a physician.
- Powder – You also get HGH in the powder form, and it needs to be dissolved in bacteriostatic water before injecting. Even to acquire this form a doctor’s prescription is required.
But in whichever form you have taken it, you should have examined the effects of different doses.
Benefits in men and women
HGH has an end number of benefits both in men and women:
- Men – For men who are on human growth hormone virtually experience an instant reduction of body fat. The skin tightens and wrinkles disappear noticeably. The cardiac activity doubles. Healthier hair starts growing back. They become sexually active as the libido increases which generally fall after they reach 40 years. The immunity system improves and also wounds get healed faster.
- Women –HGH prevents premature aging in women and boosts their immune system. Apart from these, it also helps to regularize the sleep pattern, improves the skin elasticity and thus reduces wrinkles. This GH can also lift their mood, make their memory better and increases the overall liveliness and patience of the person.
When to take HGH
Many manufacturers suggest that you take the pills early in the morning when you start your day. The reason behind is, your body produces more GH at night when you are asleep. So, if you take the pills early in the morning then it can trigger the pituitary gland to produce HGH throughout the day. But if you are aged, then the HGH production is also suppressed during the night time, so then you can take the pill at bedtime. The dosage for HGH injections should be either once or twice in a day depending on the total amount you intake. The initial dose should be early in the morning. But be it pills or injection, it is very important to have examined the effects of different doses.